I tend to go through a lot of tea so I thought it would be fun to let you know what teas I have recently finished off. There will also be a list at the end of the post with the teas that I am giving away because I just did not care for them.
Teas that I finished in September 2021:
- Chico Chai Original Chai – A classic masala chai. Assam black tea and fresh spices. This tea came in my SipBy box. I prepared it using the stove top method on the package. I personally was not a fan of the spice mix of this chai.
- Rishi Peach Blossom – White tea infused with juicy peach, tangerine and aromatic blossoms. This tea was delicious, but I consider this more of a spring and summer tea. I may reorder this in the spring.
- Rishi Masala Chai – A robust, full-bodied black tea blended with aromatic traditional Indian masala spices. This tea is currently my favorite chai. Right now it is not in stock on their website. Thankfully I already have another pound bag because this one is a staple for me in the fall and winter.
- ROAR Earl Grey – This is a pretty classic Earl Grey flavored tea. This was a sample from my SipsBy box and I have already purchased a full size of it. I drink it both hot and iced.
- Tealyra Traditional Masala Chai – This tea was another sample from SipsBy. I enjoyed this tea and reminded me a lot of the Rishi Masala Chai. Unfortunately my sample was tea bags and just were not strong enough for me. Since it reminded me so much of the Rishi I decided not to try purchasing their loose leaf version of this tea. I am glad to know about it though just in case Rishi does not get their Masala Chai back in stock by the time I need more.
Teas that I am giving away in September 2021:
- August Uncommon Jet Black tea – This tea was included in the top tea sampler that I purchased from August Uncommon. Unfortunately I cannot stand the taste of coffee so I am passing this one on unopened. It is described as a rich black tea with roasted mate and espresso bean.
- Cookie Tea Almond Cookie tea – This tea came in my SipsBy box, but I already have a full size package of this tea so I am passing it on to a friend who is interested in trying it. I do actually like this tea and will have a review of it coming up.
- Cookie Tea Dark Chocolate Cookie black tea – This tea came in one of my SipsBy boxes and I honestly have no interest in trying it. I do not care for dark chocolate, especially in a drink so I am passing it on unopened.
- Dollar Tea Club Ruby Red Apple tea – I am simply not a fan of apple drinks of any sort. This tea will be passed on unopened.
- Eastern Shore Tea Company Pumpkin Spice tea – This tea was given to me as a gift. While I do seriously love a good pumpkin spice tea, this one is just way too ginger forward for my tastes. I am not a big fan of ginger so I am passing on this one.
Which teas have you finished off recently? Would you buy them again?