I absolutely love churros, but they aren’t exactly something I should be eating all the time. So I was super excited to come across a recipe for a churro latte. I was so excited that I actually ordered the tea I needed for this latte just so that I could try it. For fun I decided to add a splash of bourbon to the latte for an adult treat. For my daughter I left out the bourbon and she still loved it.
- 2 Vietnamese Cinnamon tea bags (Republic of Tea)
- 6 oz hot water
- 1/2 cup milk (I used coconut milk)
- splash of vanilla
- whipped cream
- bourbon (optional)
- Steep the tea bags in the water. I did 5 minutes.
- Warm milk with a splash of vanilla.
- Mix together tea and milk mixture. Also mix in bourbon if you’re adding it.
- Top with whipped cream.
This latte was a delicious treat and I will definitely be making it again.
Here is the TikTok I made showing how to make the latte.